fraser street saxes & lesson INFO
• An all-saxophone band playing Bebop, Funk, Latin Jazz and more. So, what's not to like?
• Fun & challenging music that is arranged to have suitable parts for players at all levels.
• We work to build a nice community of saxophonists, fostering respectful mentor-like relationships between the older and younger musicians.
• Open to saxophonists in grades 8-12 with at least 3 years' playing experience.
• Enrollment is limited to 10.
Watch these live videos!
• Wednesdays TBD
• FALL SESSION: Sept 5 — mid-November TBD
• St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, room 121 (corner of S. Fraser St. & W. Foster Ave.)
• no rehearsals on March 19 (Yom Kippur)
• $140 general
• $125 for students presently taking private lessons with Rick Hirsch
• Please pay in full at the first rehearsal. If it's more convenient to split into two payments, let me know.
Enroll or ask questions:
» PRIVATE LESSON TUITION «
Rates for weekly and bi-weekly lessons beginning September, 2018:
. 30-min. = $32 . 45-min. = $46 . 60-min. = $60
* bi-weekly lesson priority goes to out-of-town students (Huntingdon, Altoona, etc.)
2018 DISTRICT 4 JAZZ BAND info