SAX ENSEMBLE & lesson INFO
» SAXOPHONE ENSEMBLE «
• An all-saxophone band focusing on jazz and related music. What's not to like?
• The music will be fun, and is arranged so that there are suitable parts for saxophonists at different levels. This way we can play challenging, good music, but everyone will have something to play that is within reach of their present skill level.
• An important objective is to build a nice community of saxophonists, fostering respectful mentor-like relationships between the older and younger musicians.
• For saxophonists in grades 7-12 with at least two years' playing experience.
• Enrollment is limited to 10.
• Wednesdays, 4:00 - 5:15
• Sept. 27 - Dec. 13
• St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, room 121 (corner of S. Fraser St. & W. Foster Ave.)
• no rehearsals on Nov. 22 (possibly no rehe
We will have one or two performances towards the end of the term, TBA.
• $120 for students presently taking private lessons with Rick Hirsch
• Please pay in full at the first rehearsal. If it's more convenient to split into two payments, let me know.
Enroll or ask questions:
» PRIVATE LESSON TUITION «
Rates for weekly and bi-weekly lessons:
. 30-min. = $31 . 45-min. = $45 . 60-min. = $60
Aug. 28—$124 (4 lessons)
Oct. 2—$155 (5)
Nov. 6—$124 (4)
Aug. 29—$155 (5 lessons)
Oct. 3—$155 (5)
Nov. 7—$124 (4)
2018 DISTRICT 4 JAZZ BAND info